Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Favorite Room Feature: Bijou and Boheme

Lovelies! How art thou? Today we get to be very nosy and gander into Christine from Bijou and Boheme's favorite room, her living room. Oh how we have waited for this. Christine has the most fabulously feminine aesthetic that contains just the right amount of edge. Lots of pinks (done sophisticatedly), frills, golds and adornment. Love, love, love and love. We can't wait for you to see it. Floor is yours, Christine!


Well hello there Sadie & Stella loveboats...it's Christine here from Bijou and Boheme and I'm very happy to be sharing my favourite room with you today.


Don't you just love this series?


So fun getting to peek inside of other people's houses!


For my part, here's a little look into my favourite space...our living room...I chose to go with close-up shots because I truly believe it's the vingettes and little moments in a space that make it come alive...


















...as you can see, I'm a great lover of feminine details...and pink.
I also adore a little whimsy and a mix of styles...definitely gravitate towards a room that feels collected and curated, rather than decorated.
Thanks for having me to visit...such a treat:)
xo


Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. So much fabulousness all in one place! Yay! I just went pin happy and tagged every one of these images. I am so obsessed with Christine's living room. It's exactly what I'm going for in my living room. She has such an amazing style! Thanks so much for sharing on here today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. Christine has such flawless taste. I love every single bit of this beautiful room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...THE most beautiful decor I've seen, to date, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love. Christine kills it! I am ready for a kitchen reveal!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you picked B&B...such a treat! Love your blog just became a new follower, How in the world have I missed this???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see the magazine pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a beautiful room. My eyes were going round in circles trying to take in all the delicious details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to go shopping in Christine's living room. Janell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Christine's spaces - she has such gutsy and classy style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't get enough of Christine's living room pics!!!! Such a GORGEOUS room!!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything about this room!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so brave and bold and yet tasteful and lovely all at once, right? Adore her so much. Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Christine, absolutely gorgeous!! You never cease to amaze!! I agree w/Janell - would love to go shopping in your LR.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! How perfectly wonderful, especially love the pinks with the jots of black & white. I just did a "pink" post, too, on Monday ... consider us peas in a pink pod!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely ADORE Christine's beautiful living room. So many feminine details and I just love pink+gold.


    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks you so much ladies for having me- such a treat to be here!!! And thank you everyone for your very sweet comments...totally made my day:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two of my favorite blogs meeting in one place - it's my lucky day! Christine not only has awesome style, but her ability to style a table or fireplace? Forget about it! Wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh for a woman who loves pink this is a paradise! Christine has so much style, I absolutely love seeing this. she has fabulous art, fabulous decorations and as to see also a great book collection.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for this post. Christine has great taste, and all that pretty pink..

    Best
    Vie

    ReplyDelete
  20. If I could ever have the home of one of my blogger buds, it would most *definitely* be Christine's! All the yummy pink and gold details make a girl like me all warm and fuzzy inside (c;

    ReplyDelete
  21. What kind of plant is that on the 3rd pic down??!! I need it lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks again everyone for the lovely comments:)
    Dalliance- it's a Mednilla Macnifica- from the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete

You are the best, the most, the everything.